When it comes to buying, renting, selling or leasing a property in the Penrith and surrounding regions, there’s no better choice than Educated. If you’re new to renting or leasing, unsure on the steps of buying a home, want the best price when selling a property, or just want expert, reliable advice on tax, mortgages and anything property, we’ve got you covered.
Buy in Penrith
Buying a property can be one part excitement mixed with nine parts overwhelm! But not with us.
Our (awesome) real estate agents will take the time to guide and support you through the buying process. Buying a new home is a huge investment, so we make it as simple and straightforward as possible. We’ll not only guide you through the process, but can also refer you to a trusted network of lenders, conveyancers, and other industry specialists you may need.
Most importantly, we’re open and honest. Because although we’re representing the vendor, Educated Property is a business built on referrals. We’re wholly independent and value our integrity, and so willnever mislead or hide facts.
In real estate, reputation is everything. We’re wholeheartedly ethical and open about everything (including our belief in dark chocolate being a health food) – just as every good real estate agent should be.
Sell in Penrith
Selling a property is often regarded as one of life’s most stressful experiences, but not with the team at Educated.
We won’t give you an overinflated value to boost your ego and entice you to sign with us. And we won’t underestimate the value of your home so that it sells quickly.
What we will do is:
- Give you the time, expertise, energy, and dedication required to get you the best result possible
- Show you evidence of success in your area
- Provide a genuine market value assessment based on recent sales of comparable properties in your area
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan
- Talk you through ideas on how to make your property more attractive to buyers
- Communicate regularly, providing regular reports and updates, and
- Remove the stress, so you can focus on your next big move.
Having an agent you believe in is a must. And while it’s our expertise that most clients are initially drawn to, it’s all of our other qualities (honesty, humour, and an aversion to chinos and loafers) that make them want to stay.
Find out for yourself – give us a call on 1300 EDUCATED or drop us a line today.
Rent in Penrith
With many agents, extensive work goes into tenant selection but not into owner selection. We do both.
The result? Educated Property works with owners and tenants that share the same values as we do. It’s part of why we’re so different when it comes to managing properties for rent in Penrith.
We understand the common challenges faced when renting, and we’re proactive about working hard to prevent them. This means that as a tenant, you’ll be treated with the respect you deserve – not just like another number on the rent roll.
We promise our tenants:
- Responsiveness to their questions
- Commitment to taking action to ensure your safety and comfort
- Respect for their space, with open communication about inspections, and
- Fairness, openness, and professionalism.
We have properties for rent throughout the entire Penrith region and surrounds, so whether you’re renting for the first time or moving from one rental property to another, we’re here to help (and with anything from connecting utilities through to sharing what we’re loving on Netflix right now).
See what’s currently available to rent in Penrith, or give us a call on 1300 EDUCATED to see what’s coming up.
Lease in Penrith
You’ve invested in your rental property, so it makes sense to invest in the right rental agent.
You need property managers that are not only fully licenced real estate agents and specialist property managers, but also:
- Exceptional at multi-tasking
- Brilliant at project management
- Masters of communication, and
- Absolute ninjas when it comes to negotiation and conflict resolution.
This is Educated Property (minus the supernatural ninja moves). And because we’re just as selective about our owners as we are our tenants, we share the same values.
From a property management perspective, you’ll enjoy:
- Dedicated tenant engagement
- A clear understanding of your rights as a landlord
- A proactive buffer between you and the tenant if problems, such as late payments or damaged property, arise
- Proactive project management, including:
At Educated Property, we do more than just rent your home and collect your money for you. We’re committed to making both owners and their tenants truly satisfied. We look after you property the way we look after our own (minus the washing on the floor, of course).
Give us a call on 1300 EDUCATED (or drop us a line) so we can talk about property management for you.